Sunday, May 4, 2014

In Summer





Dress - TheStyleClub // Shoes - Sam Edelman // Hat - Forever 21 // Rings - Forever 21 // Necklace - Flea Market

What is that? Is it me, really back on the blog? Oh yes. I have two more weeks of school and then back to sweet bliss blogging without having to think about which painting is in the Rococo time period or Romanticism (of course I do know, just FYI). With summer coming quickly I panicked as I really don't have a summer wardrobe yet but, thankfully, I received this bell sleeve, boho floral dress thanks to TheStyleClub! I'm really feeling it, it flows very well and the back of the dress... can we just have a moment for it. It's so beautiful! I'm really into open back dresses and tops for this summer for reasons like: (1) I won't be wearing a backpack to cover my back and (2) keeping cool in the hot weather coming ahead. And yes, I will risk weird tan lines for this, I'm so serious. 

So lets talk more about The Style Club! It is a site for shopping, getting inspired, sharing, and talking with other fashion lovers about, well, fashion! You can add friends like me (here) and we can chat about the stylish clothes, shoes, and accessories on the site. (They have a chatting option, how cool is that?) You can add things to your virtual closet like a wish list, post your own outfit pictures, and see other girls' style. Now they are in beta at the moment, but take a look around and shop! Add me as a friend and show me your style on the site, I'd love to see!  

*Pictures by Gerald Tiamzon, Southern Cali based photographer*

 photo 2e041433-2c1a-495e-989e-e586934af100_zpsa36b6717.jpg

9 comments:

  1. lovely outfit. the dress is very pretty, love the bell sleeves. amazing boho vibes. lovely blog as well, followed and looking forward to updates.
    xx http://1finedai.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Before i even read your post i was in love with the back of the dress. Definitely need to take a moment for it! BTW would you like to follow each other on bloglovin?

    http://talesoftwoblog.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice:)) x
    Bianka
    http://ruhamania.blogspot.hu/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your dress is so pretty! And I love the pattern.
    xx Tessie at http://knoxmysox.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Loveeee your hair Tatiana!!!! <3

    ReplyDelete
  6. This summer look! Flawless!! Loving the fedora hat too :)
    xo TJ

    http://www.hislittlelady.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. That boho dress is awesome, love the detailing on the back!

    Emmett - Spell & The Gypsy Collective Giveaway

    ReplyDelete
  8. Pretty cool!
    Designer shoes - Try to visit www.robecart.com they have nice jeans, handbags, dresses and accessories too!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments my wizard friends! ♥