Sunday, February 9, 2014

Small Adventures Count Too




Jacket - Courtesy of my dad// Sweatshirt - Target// Denim - Current/Elliot// Watch - Betsey Johnson// Slip Ons - Aldo// Necklace - Love Culture
Oh gosh, I wear variations of this outfit all the time really, but never had a chance to document my everyday uniform. Nothing like making a statement with pink denim, and fortunately they are my most comfortable pair of bottoms I own. I wore this on a quick outing to drop my dog off at the groomers and stroll around Disneyland for an hour or two until he was done (Lucky the grooming place is so close, right?). It was windy and gloomy that day so I put on my trusty multi-washed denim jacket courtesy of my dad (Yes folks, my dad) circa 1985, Madonna and Cyndi Lauper pins included. Surprisingly the jacket fits perfectly so it screams for me to wear it a good portion of the week. I just love it so much. Also, I just purchased this rad black quilted sweatshirt with rad hidden pockets from Target. I've never bought clothing from them before, aside from designer collabs, and I'm pretty happy with it. Just adding another great staple to my wardrobe! Now back to endless hours hitting the books and getting distracted by snapchats and fashion week. 
 photo 2e041433-2c1a-495e-989e-e586934af100_zpsa36b6717.jpg

4 comments:

  1. This look is so cute doll! Love the pink denim and omg im forver nabiing my Dads coats hes got this 80's kinda coat that I juat adoree wore it in a post a few weeks back feel like im in fresh prince when I wear it aha! Our Dads are such fashionista's! Xo

    stylegrande.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice:)) x
    Bianka
    http://ruhamania.blogspot.hu/

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha i love that you wear your dad's jacket, along with the pins and all! it looks really cute with your pink denim- i'd wear those all day every day too.

    xo marlen
    Messages on a Napkin

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fab jeans! I'm loving that this is your daddy's jacket!
    : signe : the daily savant :
    : blogspot
    : bloglovin
    Handmade Silver Bracelet Giveaway

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments my wizard friends! ♥