Sunday, February 16, 2014

Aliens, Miniskirts, Hair





T-Shirt - Brandy Melville// Skirt - Modern Amusement// Belt - Gifted// Shoes - Aldo Shoes// Bag - Michael Kors// Watch - Betsey Johnson// Sunnies - Michael Kors

I did it everyone. I cut my hair. Godric I feel so different, but of course in the best way possible. It was a really easy decision about cutting my hair - one day I just told myself "hey I think I should cut my hair" then bam got it cut within that week. No stress, no second thoughts. I just did it and I love it. Aside from the haircut, my sister decided to get me a Valentine's Day present, which was this lovely simple black pocket t-shirt from Brandy Melville featuring a tiny alien. She thought it was pretty appropriate to buy me since the emoji next to my name on her contacts is the alien one. Such a great staple that just tells a tiny bit about yourself! I know NYFW just ended and boy do I have some catching up to do. First grip of exams are upon us and as always, school comes first. So until then, stay fabulous!

 photo 2e041433-2c1a-495e-989e-e586934af100_zpsa36b6717.jpg

1 comment:

  1. love your shoes xx

    http://stylesamples.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments my wizard friends! ♥