Monday, January 20, 2014

Disneyland



*Taken at a totally different time then the full body pictures, darn early sunsets!*
Sweater - Nordstrom Rack// Dress - Roxy// Shoes - Sperry Top-Sider// Watch - Betsey Johnson// Bag - Michael Kors// Darth Vader Beanie - Disneyland// Necklace - Love Culture
A plus side of living in Southern California is the fact that you have the luxury of going to Disneyland without hassle of a list of road trip snacks, booking a hotel, and packing for weird weather that you would never hear of. I grew up a Disney girl, went on the cruise to the Castaway Key and everything when I was a kid, and I'm still one today. I think that stuff just sticks with you, being raised by Walt Disney. Trust me I'm not complaining either. This particular day at Disneyland I wasn't feeling a ride vibe, so my sister and I watched the Magical Map show, in which I only go for Pocahontas, Tiana, Mulan, Rapunzel, and Flynn Rider singing (Good job at casting, Disney Parks). 
And here I go mixing prints again, will I ever stop? Probably not, it's my super power. Typical outfit I'd wear to Disneyland and yes, every outfit will come with the Darth beanie when I enter the original Magic Kingdom (It's a Darth Vader beanie with Mickey ears, come on can it get any cooler?)
 photo 2e041433-2c1a-495e-989e-e586934af100_zpsa36b6717.jpg

7 comments:

  1. Love the mixture of patterns xx

    http://stylesamples.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. i'm totally loving how you mix prints! the gingham goes really well with the polka dots!

    Check out my latest post featuring &OtherStories :)
    AL xx
    RASSP blog

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute outfit! I wanna go to disneyland and world someday. Never been believe it or not.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome! Love the idea of being a disneyland kid. x Jazzy (hivenn)

    ReplyDelete
  5. love it, looks so cute, skirt really flatters your figure,
    and the hair looks so good.
    never been in disneyland, always dreamed of going x

    velvetdivination.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the pairing of the prints! They don't clash at all and the outfit looks great on you:)

    ♥ Charms | My ∞ Fashion Confession

    ReplyDelete
  7. You are absolutely stunning girl! Loving this outfit!! :)
    xo TJ

    http://www.hislittlelady.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments my wizard friends! ♥