Friday, January 24, 2014

Casual Friday





Sweater - Gifted// Denim Chambray - Nordstrom// Jeans - Vigoss// Shoes - ASOS Southwark// Deathly Hallows Necklace - Etsy
Coming home after the sun goes down is a great excuse to have the Teen Vogue "last look" inspired photo shoot you've always wanted. This is exactly what I did after coming home from a long stay at Starbucks to do homework. It was quite fun and weird at the same time since I spend a lot of time in here... so just planned posing with my furniture was an experience. But yes, it's that time again; school has started. This semester I'm only taking one fashion class (the rest being general education classes) which is Introduction to Textiles and I love it already! 

I can truly say this is what my study day outfits will look like for a while and since the new semester started I have been gearing towards a more preppy yet still appropriately street wear look. (Does that even make sense?) Maybe not but I felt like that today and these shoes I just got from ASOS is basically an open door to another fashion persona for yours truly. The moment I saw these on Sasha Obama I fell in love and was excited to see them available in black. The background story of this purchase was that I had never ordered shoes from ASOS but they had listed my usual size as sold out and me being me decided to take a risk and order them in a whole size up, telling myself I could just slip some cork inside and it would fit just as good as Cinderella's glass slipper but to my surprise they fit just like that without any odd materials. It was fate. It had to be. I mean, if the shoe fits...


13 comments:

  1. The most adorable casual look, I'm so in love with your shoes! x

    Adventures of an Anglophile

    ReplyDelete
  2. So good. I'm a new fan (70) :))) x
    Bianka
    http://ruhamania.blogspot.hu/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the simple casual look. You look amazing. xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Haha everyone loves a teen vogue shoot or two! You look stunning I adore the colour of your sweater!

    www.stylecastle.co.uk

    x

    ReplyDelete
  5. those shoes are beautiful! love this

    francesca
    FRANK VINYL

    ReplyDelete
  6. omgomgomg the second I saw the photos I thought "TEEN VOGUE" haha :)
    I love your blog name so much!! *potterheadsforever*
    Lovely outfit :)
    x
    Alona

    stylewanders.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. this is an adorable school look- it's cozy enough to study in but still really stylish! and i LOVE your shoes, what amazing cut outs!

    xo marlen
    Messages on a Napkin

    ReplyDelete
  8. Those shoes are SO cute - I love them!! The cut outs are so chic!
    xoxo,
    Nikki at www.bedazzlesafterdark.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. those shoes are sooooo cute!!

    xx

    http://spoonfulofdiamonds.com
    http://www.facebook.com/SpoonfulOfDiamonds

    ReplyDelete
  10. Simple yet chic!! Love your room too!!

    http://steffisanta.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi dear!! Good morning :)
    Your blog is so cool, i really love your style!!
    Come to see mine, and my new post "Stand here"
    http://peaceinmyshoes.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  12. Mad about your shoes, amazing!
    http://www.facebook.com/AmandaChicFashionRoomLounge?ref=hl
    twitter & instagram : @fashionrlounge
    Fashion room lounge

    A chic kiss ;)

    ReplyDelete
  13. cute outfit, great styling! and i am loving you shoes!

    x

    ♥ Ellen
    SHOPSTYLECONQUER.COM
    Facebook + Instagram

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments my wizard friends! ♥