Wednesday, January 8, 2014

2014 - An Open Letter

Happy New Year loves!
So if you have noticed, I have had a hiatus from the blog. I've been living the college life. The life of friendship and family and discovering yourself. Pointblank: I haven't been trying to get any type of social media 'obligation' in the way of a good time the past couple of weeks and I actually enjoyed it. Though I know I have a responsibility to manage this blog, the break was amazing and I feel cleansed. I apologize for the leave, the very sudden leave, but I felt it was good for me to align my passions and priorities. Since the New Year has rung in I feel like this year will be just as better as last year; and that's the way it's supposed to work. Every year gets better, every day gets better, every minute should get better. 

(And yes I made this short, simple, and sweet - I'm back.)

 photo 2e041433-2c1a-495e-989e-e586934af100_zpsa36b6717.jpg

2 comments:

  1. This is exactly how I feel too! During most December I put some other things
    up my priority list but now I feel so much better for this year.
    And on that note I have a fresh new post on my blog and I would love to know what you think!

    x Mariana | www.goingteen.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. nice outfit!

    http://pomegranateandcoffee.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments my wizard friends! ♥