Saturday, November 9, 2013

Topshop and Thrifty Things

Well it wasn't sweater weather, but I decided to finally wear this outfit. It was just one of those days where you just feel like, "you know what, I'm gonna wear this outfit I've been imagining since summer, but it was too hot to wear it then." So, I wore it and really, I have been imagining this outfit since summer. And it was perfectly topped off with my new slip-ons courtesy of Aldo shoes. I pretty much have been trying to find similar styles to the Celine one for MONTHS ON END, but then I saw this black scale texture and I just had to get them. (I have a huge problem with black patent and leather and shiny things, please help.) 
And it took me 12 years of my school life to finally wear plaid...


Sweater - Topshop// Cardigan - Nordstrom// Skirt - Thrifted// Shoes - Aldo// Watch - Betsey Johnson// FEARLESS Bracelet - BCBG// Necklace - Love Culture
 photo 2e041433-2c1a-495e-989e-e586934af100_zpsa36b6717.jpg

10 comments:

  1. awesome outfit, I love your shoes and cardigan!
    Deejay Speaks

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes I honestly need to add more plaid to my wardore! And love the look :)

    Stay Fab,
    Brie at chicvadourbyb.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. i'm in love with this! great post x

    Visit my blog? xx Miss Beatrix (http://missbeatrix.blogspot.com)

    ReplyDelete
  4. You wouldn't think the yellow top would match the skirt but it does, it looks so unique xx

    www.stylesamples.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  5. love your look! Enter my giveaway! http://alovelystyle.blogspot.com.es/2013/11/sorteogiveaway-50-lumo.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. love this! the skirt is gorgeous

    http://britishmermaid.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the outfit the skirt is so nice !,

    Xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  8. You look so cool Tatiana! Love the combination of yellow and tartan on you <3

    ReplyDelete
  9. LOVE the skirt and the yellow top (:

    ReplyDelete
  10. Cutest skirt ever!! Almost bought a similar one in Turkey. The cropped yellow top is hot hot too!

    www.alifeinthefashionlane.com

    xo

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments my wizard friends! ♥