Sunday, October 27, 2013

Happy



Top - eBay// Cardi - Cotton On// Skirt - Nordstrom BP// Boots - Shoemint

I've come to conclusion college makes me happy. I don't know why but I'm probably the happiest I've ever been in my life. Whoa now. Though I spend 5+ extra hours at school doing homework or studying at Starbucks, I'm happy. And I've pretty much been my own cheerleader since I've gotten into school as well. I've made it a habit to look in the quotes section of Pinterest every morning right after I wake up and pin my favorite motivational quotes to my board (time to time I tweet my favorites). Is it too much? Well who cares, it helps me get up to a good mood! I've learned lately it's really no reason to wake up in a bad mood, no matter how sleepy you are; there is a whole day ahead of you to make good memories and learn amazing things. 

I actually wore this outfit some weeks ago, but due to an excessive amount of homework and projects and life (heh, barely have that) I am finally getting around to posting now. California is FINALLY starting to get colder and I'm definitely in the holiday mood already! (No seriously, bring out the Christmas songs and peppermint stuff) So I consider this outfit pretty much the lasts of my summer-to-winter transition. And trust me, it wasn't that hard to say goodbye this time. New days ahead in a happy mood and a wonderful time of year. (I'm trying to cover up finals with Christmas coming okay??)

Some of the quotes I've pinned to my board. Follow it if you love this stuff!

Until next time, enjoy xo
 photo 2e041433-2c1a-495e-989e-e586934af100_zpsa36b6717.jpg

5 comments:

  1. I love that cardigan, the colour is so perfect for winter xx

    www.stylesamples.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love all those quotes. :) so happy you're happy about college! can't believe i still haven't been to CA…i need to come visit ASAP.

    www.alifeinthefashionlane.com

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. adore that skirt!

    http://pomegranateandcoffee.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. loving your blog and style! now following you on bloglovin and gfc :) Xx

    http://gypsywardrobe.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  5. love the look and your skirt is super cute!!

    xo
    Nicole and Eli
    thegreenraybans.blogpsot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments my wizard friends! ♥