Sunday, August 4, 2013

Shoe Sunday: Complete the Look!

 photo SHOESUNDAY_zps7a9447de.png

Street style photos from Tommy Ton on Style.com

It's Shoe Sunday horray! Sorry for the delay - I am working in between to laptops because my new Macbook doesn't have photoshop yet and my old lappy keeps shutting down on me. So bear with me!

This week I wanted to finish the outfit with some of my favorite shots done by Tommy Ton the past couple of months. As you can see white is a definite trend this year and mix-matching with different tones and metallics is the best way to finish it off. Let's talk about the shoes!

Trends: White, Metallic details (Gold + Silver), Chunky heel, buckles

(Left to right)
1. Milly Boot by ShoeMint - I am a sucker for textured booties. I love the slight cut-out of this one plus the tiny bit of metallic detail. The outfit is a more white dominant so I like to throw it off a bit with an off tone. It gives the outfit more of a dynamic look, plus people will question it - yet love it.

2. TopShop Chain Courts - The hat in this outfit makes it so hip, and it brings it down a little more old-school with the Marc Jacob's Mickey graphic sweater. So why not bring it a little more old-school with these shoes that give a 17th century feel. These modern version are a great twist to the monochromatic outfit.  Plus, who wouldn't pass up a shoe with golden chains?

3. ASOS Gladiators - With Chiara's sparkly outfit on white, you couldn't ask for a funkier shoe to dress this outfit with. These extreme gladiators that are full on white with a tiny block heel just work. I can't explain this one guys. 

Hope everyone is doing well. And please don't forget to enter the Arrive in Style Contest! 

 photo 2e041433-2c1a-495e-989e-e586934af100_zpsa36b6717.jpg

1 comment:

Thank you for your comments my wizard friends! ♥