Wednesday, August 21, 2013

Milkmaid Hipster Stuff



Top - Nordstrom Rack// Jeans - Nordstrom BP// Sneakers - Nike// Sunnies - Nordstrom BP// Bag - Michael Kors

I KNOW - iPhone quality. Don't say it, but I just wanted to share this outfit with you guys. I love this look. I really do. I think it's my make-shift hip korean type outfit. (Anything with free runs that isn't work-out clothes is pretty much that though). I also tried a new hair-do! What do you think? I find this hairstyle SO comfy it's unbelievable. 

I start school next Monday and I've already been hiatus from the blog. BUT I have two big posts coming up for ya so stay tuned! Hope everyone is enjoying their last bits of summer, or is enjoying their first weeks of school.  

 photo 2e041433-2c1a-495e-989e-e586934af100_zpsa36b6717.jpg

4 comments:

  1. You pull off those milkbraids perfectly! I tried it once and I couldn't even look in the mirror without laughing. :P

    JennifHsieh

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love when people can rock Nikes in their day-to-day outfits and you totally do!

    Ava Tallulah

    ReplyDelete
  3. hottttieeee! love your braids:))


    www.alifeinthefashionlane.com

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your pants :)

    Ruth xx

    www.kimkimipie.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments my wizard friends! ♥