Thursday, August 1, 2013

It's Personal

Hey everyone so I have come to this conclusion that I was gone a long time from the blog at one point. A LONG TIME. And I should give you reasons why! I mean it is my blog, I should have blogged about this part of my life. - Long story short, I just graduated from high school so as a senior I went out with my friends a lot (but I didn't do anything stupid, I swear). I was also hacking in the deadline for my school's yearbook and whatnot. So here is a small photo diary of my life away from my blog life. Enjoy.

 I helped package meals to send to Haiti during Kiwanis One Day.

 I wore Nike Free Runs to drive to a party because I can't drive in heels. I applaud who can.

Photos by Justin Element (That guy is rad, if you are in the SoCal area and need a great photographer - he is your guy)
 My highschool's PROM. Literally one of the best nights ever. I wore Pearl by Georgina Chapman of Marchesa dress and Dolce Vita heels (similar).
 Surprise surprise! I went to two proms. I got to be with my friends I knew from middle school at their prom. It was such a fun experience to go to both! I'm wearing a custom dress from Cambodia.

 One of the days of our senior spirit week was Disney, so me and my yearbook gals decided to channel our inner Minnie Mouse! 
Top - American Eagle// Skirt - Thrifted// Boots - Shoe Mint// Jacket - BB Dakota

Speaking of yearbook gals... see us three up there happy? We were happy because we finally had finished the yearbook and stayed until 10 at night at school on the deadline date. I designed the cover - there is a black silkscreen that says "The Spot 2013" which is our yearbook name and the year. Fearless was our theme and boy was it an awesome idea! What do you think?

We also had senior dress up day! This technically was the last day of my high school career where we got to pick up all the goods we needed to graduate.
Dress - Foreign Exchange// Blazer - Love Culture// AP Sash

 Photo taken by the Press Telegram
You can't forget about the actual graduation! Okay so I know it might sound cliche but graduation was probably the happiest day of my life. I just remember so much joy that day, even starting up at 6 AM to go to rehearsal. I was even honored to be apart of my local newspaper's slideshow! 

Last but not least - to end my high school years with a bang, my school had the privilege to go to Disneyland + California Adventures for our Grad Nite! We stayed at the park for almost 12 hours.. so crazy and so fun!
Sweater - My Key Club division// Shorts - Roxy// Bag - Michael Kors// Sunnies - Marc by Marc Jacobs

Welps that is what I've been up too! I learned a super important lesson throughout my high school life which is to live in the moment and why wait for something to happen in your life? Do it yourself. And that my fellow wizard friends, is what I am doing. Until next time, enjoy your life.

 photo 2e041433-2c1a-495e-989e-e586934af100_zpsa36b6717.jpg

6 comments:

  1. Amazing photos! Congrats on graduating!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on graduating, you look stunning at both proms! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful pictures. Congratulations on graduating. xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely pictures, you look great! Congrats!

    http://linastyle.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats on graduating! Looks like you've had a lot of fun :)


    Away From Blue

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow! I love your blog! :) You look so beautiful! :))

    Follow? ;)
    Visit my blog dyverst.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments my wizard friends! ♥