Thursday, July 18, 2013

Skater Skirts




Top - Modcloth// Skirt - Nordstrom BP// Shoes - Sam Edelman// Hat - Forever 21// Sunnies - Nordstrom BP
I'm loving this weather that we've been having lately. (Typical start-off to a post). I realized that I have only been showing you outfits with pants...which is really weird because I rarely wear pants. I've been wanting skater skirts for a while, and I finally got this nice paisley/denim mash-up print one at Nordstrom. It's really fun to twirl around! Also, I finally got a wide brim hat. I really wanted a black suede one but I'll wait for Fall to get it. I wear this pretty much everyday because it's so easy to top off an outfit and hide my flat hair. I wore this out to lunch with some of my favorite girlfriends from yearbook, it's always nice to catch up! Oh how summer is going by so fast... Enjoy it while you can!
xo
 photo 2e041433-2c1a-495e-989e-e586934af100_zpsa36b6717.jpg

6 comments:

  1. loveeee those sunnies! so cute!

    www.alifeinthefashionlane.com

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the mix of plaid and paisley, gorgeous! xx

    andini-ria.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. love your skirt - so perfect for summer! x

    ReplyDelete
  4. So, So, SO cute! I need that hat - is it recent F21?!?
    xoxo,
    Nikki at www.bedazzlesafterdark.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! And yes it is :) if you consider it about a month ago that I bought it. I don't normally shop there so I'm not sure.

      Delete
  5. OMG I love your blog design and your outfit is so cute!


    Now following you on GFC and would be great if you could check out my latest post 'say cheese' ft a statement tee & leather

    Thanks! Charlie xx

    UK Fashion & Style Blog | Lurch Hound Loves

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments my wizard friends! ♥