Sunday, July 14, 2013

Shoe Sunday


Back on my game and back onto my segment, "Shoe Sunday", which I tried starting up last year. (Not really a fail... but a huge hiatus). I made this segment because I love shoes (surprise, surprise) and for me, personally, I'd love to discover new shoes then drool about them. Most of the time I will have my picks in categories but today they are just random shoes that I'd love to get in a heartbeat for my shoe-rack. So let's talk shoes...
1. Malt Shop Heel by Jeffrey Campbell - These are beyond cool. Clear heels used me to known as prostitute heels, let's get real - but the image has change and the transparency is now seen as edgy and clean. The yummy pink pastel against the clear-ness can be paired with darker pieces to show your inner good and bad girl. 
2. Alexander McQueen Embellished Skull Slippers - Though passed, the late designer's name is still here, and for whatever reason they decided to keep the line up-and-running I thank them for producing these ever simple flats. In my parallel universe in the land where I'm actually a wizard and living in a castle that leads to Narnia (too much? - nah), these would be my everyday shoes.
3. LEI Platforms from TopShop - I've been in love with chunky heels and platforms to say the least. Though I don't any (sad-face) I can just imagine the power a woman must feel in such shoes. These ones are great because of the red color (red kinda goes with errthang) and the tiny bit of ball studs on the trims. Universal shoe? I think so. I can picture me wearing them, my sister, and yes, even my mom.
4.Sam and Libby for Target Wedge - I am a fan of Sam Edelman and his comfort for the price. And I am also a fan of Target so obvi it is given that this collection interested me! These wedges are perfect for summer and I am a sucker for ankle straps.
 photo 2e041433-2c1a-495e-989e-e586934af100_zpsa36b6717.jpg

3 comments:

  1. love these shoes! they're so lovely! i was about to get the topshop shoes but in white/pink for my prom but i chose something else instead!
    www.marylee31.blogspot.com
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! I love your blog! :))
    Follow? ;)
    Visit my blog dyverst.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. In love with number 1, the heels are gorgeous :D

    Ruth x

    www.kimkimipie.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments my wizard friends! ♥