Thursday, July 25, 2013

I Wear My Heart on my Back




 Top - Nordstrom Rack// Lace Bandeau - BB Dakota// Skirt - H&M// Bag - Michael Kors// Shoes - Sam Edelman Trinas// Necklace - Love Culture// Watch - Betsey Johnson

Hah. I'm so great with play on words right? I am deeply in love with this shirt! I've been wanting an open back shirt for some time and this one was perfect. At the end of the day I think all girls are drawn to hearts and starts and glitter. Admit it. I grabbed this off the rack in a heartbeat and didn't even check the size which ended up to be a large.. oh well! The loose fit is great anyways. And what perfect timing  for a new lace bandeau? I found this on my way to pay for the shirt so you can say it was fate. I think it was. Now I'm just enjoying summer with the nice breeze... through my back.

Want to be in Teen Vogue with your mom? Read for more info here!
 photo 2e041433-2c1a-495e-989e-e586934af100_zpsa36b6717.jpg

5 comments:

  1. Those sandals are lovely and you look really pretty.

    Elizabeth x

    www.candyflosscurlscupcakesandcouture.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just got this top from Nordstrom and I love it too! Looks SO super cute on you :)
    xoxo,
    Nikki at www.bedazzlesafterdark.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. ahhh how cute! that shirt is so pretty + feminine! love the simple bag and black skirt with it. well done!

    www.alifeinthefashionlane.com

    xo

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments my wizard friends! ♥