Thursday, June 20, 2013

Summer

FINALLY! It's summer everyone and I am so happy. I'm taking these next two months as my last summer to be a kid and do silly things (okay, prob still gonna do silly things the rest of my life) BUT I'm planning on jumping into that college life with 150% including looking for a job. I felt like I should treat this summer as the last one to relax and be a high school student. By the way, graduation was amazing - I don't think I stopped smiling at all that day! Now that the season of the sun has come, I'm ready for relaxing days and fun times.

I went on a tiny shopping spree for summer clothes, as I was in DESPERATE need of it!
(Picture via my Instagram)

I went to Mitsuwa, a Japanese market, with some friends, and the weather was still okay to wear some jeans. Thank goodness I found these great Hawaii-floral print ones! Perfect for summer, right? 




Top - Tobi// Denim - Nordstrom BP// Shoes - Sam Edelman Trina// Sunnies - Nordstrom BP

I splurged some of my grad. money on these Sam Edelman sandals! They are quite the perfect touch to any outfit this summer. There is a slight heel that you can see in my instagram picture - literally so perfect! I love the two tones, really reflects me! And yay for not picking black this time! 

Happy summer!
xo

Check The Deathly Fashion out on other sites...

15 comments:

  1. you look so cool. love your pants.x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute look! I'm loving te pants and congrats on graduating.

    Http://douxetlo.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. so cute, would you like to follow each other?

    http://itsmetijana.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my goodness! GORGEOUS outfit. That top is so lovely! I want it.
    Followedd,
    Hamida X

    ReplyDelete
  5. You look lovely! I love your sandals! :) x Laura

    ReplyDelete
  6. Olá, venho convidar-te a participares no meu giveaway, estou a oferecer um pacote de coloração para o cabelo da L'oreal Paris, ou seja para fazeres as famosas californianas! É muito fácil de Participar.

    Deixo aqui o link para o Giveaway:
    http://fashion--gets-fierce.blogspot.pt/2013/06/gostas-do-efeito-degrade-luminoso-que-o.html

    Beijinhos*

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey :) I like you´re whole Blog and the outfit. Specially these trousers! :)
    Are you interested to follow each other?
    Greetings!

    www.mle-photographies.blogspot.de

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hello :) I absolutely love your blog. Could you please check out mine? x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hey Tatiana! You followed me on Instagram which is how I stumbled across your blog (through your profile link), and I really enjoy it. I think we're the same age, or around, we both graduated high school recently. Hope you have a great summer 2013, and if you have time, please drop by my blog and say hello! I've just gotten back into the swing of blogging after a long hiatus of school studying, so my blog's a bit barren and needs some love haha :P

    http://www.ariemacherie.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congrats on your graduation. I really like your outfit, especially the pants.
    I wouldn't have spent that much money on the shoes, since I think they look quite unremarkable considering they're Sam Edelman.
    But they still look nice and go great with the outfit :)
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love your shoes
    bonne journée

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments my wizard friends! ♥