Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Diane Von Furstenburg Loves Roxy

So a brand all girls love would undoubtably be Roxy. They have clothes for every season (Not just that Cali life) and pretty much fulfill the inner comfy\chill in all of us. Lets face it, even some of their pieces are even edgy for the rebel girl, which is a total bonus.

One thing that never changes about the brand is their promise to go back to their roots and give girls realistic choices for swim suits, snowboarding, and even lounge wear. (You can't believe how much Roxy branded items I had back in middle school).

Now I'd like to share with you something very dear which is the Diane Von Furstenburg Loves Roxy collaboration! DVF has become a household name and is now bringing a twist to Roxy products (which is another household name, how awesome is that?)









I was able to get one of the DVF Loves Roxy bikinis in this great black clover pattern aligned in yellow with a white background. It has a very unique tie as the back ties start from the front of the bikini and end up in the back. The fit for the bottoms are great and I love the gold ring on the sides to connect the front and the back. I cannot wait to wear this when the weather gets warmer!

DVF Loves Roxy collection launches March 7, so get ready! There are so many great prints in the collection and not just for bikinis but for bags and other podcast as well, don't miss this collaboration y'all it's pretty awesome, even Aimee Song is sporting it!

xo
Check The Deathly Fashion out on other sites...

6 comments:

  1. Cute purchase dear: LOVE that bikini!!!

    *See you soon on my blog.
    ABSOkisses!!!
    Fanny J. ABSOmarilyn | The Marilyn Monroe of 21st century

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE IT !!!! beautiful :) Diane Von Furstenburg and Roxy ! GREAT COMBINATION !!

    Do you want to visit my blog ? and if you like, follow me :

    www.themusthave.net


    kisses

    ReplyDelete
  3. beautiful blog!
    maybe we can follow each other?

    welcome :)

    anngrigorieva.blogspot.ru

    anngrigorieva.blogspot.ru

    anngrigorieva.blogspot.ru

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is such a cute bikini!! I def. will check out their site because i am in need of a new bathing suit for spring break!

    I Follow you now by the way!
    If you have time could you check out/ follow my blog too?
    http://www.mybrokeneggshells.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I went to the launch of the DVF/Roxy launch and was pleasantly surprised with DVF's swimsuits. She incorporated her own signature style to the bikinis giving them a wonderful twist.

    xo Nicole || thegreenraybans.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've been dying to get my hands on some DVF/Roxy!! Love them both and it seems like a perfect match made in heaven.

    -Ash
    Pursuit of Shoes

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments my wizard friends! ♥