Saturday, March 2, 2013

Army




Contrast Jacket - Kensie Girl// Plaid Shirt - Modcloth// Pants - Joe's// Boots - MIA Girl// Bag - Michael Kors// Skull Cuff - Poshmark// Sunnies - Nordstrom BP// Beanie - Roxy

The lighting in these photos pretty much reflect where I've been the past few weeks... IN THE DARK. Hah, totally kidding but I know I've been on a awkward hiatus from the blog and I apologize. Yearbook has be hectic and just school in general. To cope with all the stress, I've been listening to a lot of different music lately and it's become a huge influence on my attire. For one, I've been wearing my sister's beanie for forever an a day and second, I've gotten into a real slouchy mood. Anyone been seeing a shift in their style lately?

xo
Check The Deathly Fashion out on other sites...

16 comments:

  1. cool fit, love the pants. really like the whole laid back and chic look. and thank you for commenting on my blog. i actually saw the cutest red tartan skirt at f21 a while back in an a-line/flared cut,if you can't find one at a thrift store (sadly they ran out of my size).

    xoxo
    http://1finedai.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's so cool that you're a part of yearbook. I did it for one year and it was so stressful. My teacher didn't make it any better. D:

    ReplyDelete
  3. hey Tatiana! I love your blog and your style! I followed you and also have nominated you for the liebster award! :) Go check out my blog for more details xx

    daniellereneex.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow thank you so much hun! I've never heard of the Liebster award, but thank you so much!

      Delete
  4. Love your blog and style!
    I'm a new follower :)

    http://andini-ria.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute Outfit!
    -Charlotte
    http://www.incharlottesshoes.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Like your post - your story about being in the dark? Very cute. Good luck with school! Perhaps we could follow each other? Following you know, hope to see you back.

    xo Lulu
    simplylulustyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. love your outfit, especially the checkered top and sunglasses! i really enjoy your blog! if you like mine too, do you want to follow each other? xo jess
    www.stylizedluxe.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. love the beanie and pants wish I could pull of those pants as you do looking gorgeous dear

    HUGS
    VIRGIT

    www.preppyfashionist.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. love your pants, great outfit

    www.anightinnyc.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. love your clothes! I followed you :) http://deanas-lifee.blogspot.co.nz/ xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love your look, especially those sunglasses!

    Nita
    travelinginflats.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Precious outfit. I especially adore those pants!

    http://escapingthewindow.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments my wizard friends! ♥