Monday, December 3, 2012

There and back


Chambray - Nordstrom// Jeans - Vigoss// Shoes - Marant Knock-offs via eBay// Headband - Nordstrom// Watch - Betsey Johnson


It sure has been a busy month! Obviously you can tell since I was absent all of November. The lowdown: Key Club Fall Rally + a million other things during my birthday weekend (I'm finally 17!), the overwhelming amount of Othello reading and everything in between. November was satisfactory and hardworking as college applications are sent in. *applause, applause* YES. Seniors, we're done for now. Time to push for that 4.0 (or higher) then party at prom! Now I am back, this time forever. It just seems like the first couple of months in school are always the hardest. (No worries, I've been taking note of all of fashion month

I feel like this denim on denim layer process is a classic now. So with the never growing budget in my bank account I finally was able to pick out a perfect denim chambray that will last me for years. The importance is it being staple - quality over that quantity ya know?? And those knock-off Marants.. don't worry about that; I just kinda wear them everyday. 


Enjoy the week all! 

P.S. Who is excited about the Hobbit coming out this month?! I am! Happy Holidays!

xoxo


Check The Deathly Fashion out on other sites...

8 comments:

  1. Heyy hun,I'm never disappointed when I click on your blog you did denim on denim so effortlessly must say haven't quite been able to summon the courage to rock that trend just yet but soon haha Happy (belated) birthday dear! and hope you get into your dream college :D xox

    ohsofashionxo.blogspot/com

    ReplyDelete
  2. ooooh that gradient denim shirt is so pretty!
    xxx

    INSIDE IN, INSIDE OUT

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm loving your ombre chambray shirt! I hope things calm down over the next few weeks. That's awesome that you're a part of Key Club though! I was president of my club back in high school and I was also a Circle K Governor in college!

    JennifHsieh

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love ur look dear love is so classy and preppy denim won't go out of fashion is stunning and happy belated birthday been 17 is a great age much love Virgit
    www.preppyfashionist.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. haha funny.. I'm wearing kinda the same shirt as you!

    xoxo
    www.pickmeanoutfit.com
    Check out my give-away!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments my wizard friends! ♥