Sunday, December 23, 2012

Shoe Sunday

I'm back y'all and with posts weekly! I had this segment I always wanted to do which was Shoe Sunday, where every Sunday I dedicate a post to shoes because, let's get real, who doesn't love shoes?! So here are my picks for this week:


The theme for these picks was for all occasions during the holiday season. 

1. Julia Cap Top Flat from Tibi.com - These are a perfect pair of flats to classy-up any outfit. The gold at the toe-cap really makes all the difference, and I love the bright red color (perfect for the holiday season)! This would definitely tie together a look for school with skinnies, a striped tee, and an anorak with a fur-lined hood. 

2. DV by Dolce Vita Joli Bootie - Oh how I've obsessed over these since they came out just a few months ago! These would be the perfect boots if you're living a life on the go. The lace-up style and the cut of the boot are great (I actually tried these on and they are amazing), plus the heel height is perfect for a little lift and comfort. 

3. Studded Pointy Flats from Topshop - Aren't these darling? I think that anything t-strapped and pointy on a shoe automatically feminizes them but the studs give it the edge that every girl needs. Wear these to a small holiday get-together with your favorite skater dress and rockin' arm candy; and since these flats are in a neutral color it will give you more options about what to wear with it!

4. Givenchy Leather Wedge Knee Boots - OK, let's talk about these babies right here. The first person I saw wear these was the always wonderful Sandra Hagelstam from 5 Inch and Up. Of course her being one of my favorite bloggers ever, I was automatically inspired to love these. And I really do, how sleek are these? The fact that the leather covers the wedge but not fully, it gives a new dynamic to layers on shoes. Most likely, I'd wear this with anything. Done. 

Hope you enjoyed, until then, have a great holiday!

xo

Check The Deathly Fashion out on other sites...

10 comments:

  1. I love the Dolce Vita boots. I'm definitely bookmarking those shoes for a future purchase!

    ReplyDelete
  2. great post! Happy Holidays :)

    Visit my blog? xx Miss Beatrix (http://missbeatrix.com)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm gonna have to go for the Givenchy knee boots, super super cool!! OMG they are so amazing but so expensive as well.. lol #ChristmasWants I've just celebrated my blog's ONE YEAR ANNIVERSARY with a recap on the best moments from 2012, tell what you think ;)

    xx The Provoker
    http://www.the-provoker.com/2012/12/one-year-anniversary.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the studded flats, they remind me of the Valentino ones.

    http://heydahye.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm so in love with the Tibi flats and DV by Dolce Vita boots! Also, I've just nominated you for the Liebster Award! Congratulations! To check out all of the details go here:

    http://swooningforstyle.blogspot.com/2012/12/the-liebster-award-merry-christmas.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cool choice! Like them all :)
    I really like your blog, how about following each other via GFC / Bloglovin' / Facebook?

    I would love to ♥
    Let me know, I always follow back right away!
    My blog is here: 4-trendy.com
♥

    ReplyDelete
  7. These shoes are all gorgeous! I absolutely adore those flats – they are such an amazing color.

    xoxo, Meera | www.momentswithmeera.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful shoes! If you want go to my blog:)
    http://asunshineoffashion.blogspot.it/

    ReplyDelete
  9. ohhh i want that givenchy boots so badly!
    very nice blog by the way!

    kisses from Russia,
    Juliet
    www.julietpolilova.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. those dolce vita boots are my favorite pick!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments my wizard friends! ♥