Sunday, December 30, 2012

Lost photos of 2012

As 2012 comes to an end, I'd like to say congrats because we're still alive! Hah, okay. But anyways, I'd just like say that I've learned so much this year on how to be a better blogger and how amazing it is to get to know other bloggers. So watch out for me in 2013. (I sat quietly and observed, now I'm going to execute what I've learned!) 

It sure has been a busy year for me and I haven't been able to post as much as I'd like to. So here is a quick mash-up of the things that happened during 2012! Enjoy lost photos that I never got around posting on The Deathly Fashion (including a photo spam of pictures from Cambodia at the end):






Got me a car, yo.





---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------











Check The Deathly Fashion out on other sites...

5 comments:

  1. Love your blog and your sense of style oh and your love for Harry Potter!

    http://five-dimes-for-9-lives.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy new year!!! Loved all your 2012 outfits :) Can't wait to see what 2013 brings ya.

    www.alifeinthefashionlane.blogspot.com

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great mash-up. And photos from Cambodia look incredible!
    Happy 2013.;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. beautiful photos

    happy new year!

    Cheers, Jacquie
    http://chicadvisor.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
  5. I absolutely love the pink skinnies you had on in one of the pics :D Happy 2013
    xx
    http://garfunkelatmidnight.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments my wizard friends! ♥