Tuesday, October 9, 2012

LA Fashion Week - Win a Front Row Seat!


Wish to see a kingdom of all things fashion? Here is your chance!

Photos from Naven

Win a front row seat to Naven's Spring 2013 Fashion Show during LA Fashion Week, October 16, 2012 and be featured on their website!

What you'll need to do:
  • Style an outfit featuring your favorite NAVEN piece and take a photo 
  • E-mail the photo to alexis@naven.com, naming the piece(s) you are wearing from their line.
  • Make sure to add "styleclub.me" on your photo
  • Include your name, email and location
  • Share your photo on all social media sites for a better chance to win! Tweet to @TheNavenTwins and @TheStyleClubLA Facebook it with Naven's page and The Style Club's page
  • Sign up for The Style Club for fashion talk and more!

Get your entry in before October 12, 2012

*You must be 21 years or older to enter this contest and have your own transportation to the event*


Good luck and stay fabulous!



3 comments:

  1. Hello. I've just discovered your blog and I really love it.
    Would you like to follow each other? Im following you now on GFC and Bloglovin :)
    I hope you follow me back.
    If you want, we can follow each other on our social networks as facebook page, twitter, instagram...! Let me know!

    www.shoesandbasics.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. remind me why i don't live in LA? following you now, hope you follow back.

    www.alifeinthefashionlane.blogspot.com

    xo

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments my wizard friends! ♥