Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Deep breath in the mirror

T-Shirt - Nordstrom's Rack// Faux Leather Skirt - eBay// sneaker wedges - eBay// Necklace - Forever 21// Watch - Betsey Johnson// red wrap - Nordstrom's Rack

So I either start off my 'graphs with school or how horrible/confusing this weather is in Cali. Now I'm gonna start off with my fun experiences on eBay! Yay! After loading up on the Poshmark App. funds and trying to stretch my dollar I, of course, looked to eBay. A long time admirer of well priced clothes + free shipping (thought it takes forevs) I finally gave in. I bought the faux leather skater skirt for a mere $11 and it's the shortest skirt I own! There goes the risks of buying on eBay from a totally different country BUT, I still love it. The other purchase that might make some bloggers cringe are Inspired Isabel Marant's Betty sneaker wedges. I know, I know, but I had to. If you follow me on tumblr then you know I've wanted these for over a year!(Can you believe I still wanted them too? They are a perfect modern/hip staple) They sell for about $70 (shipping included) on eBay but I found a lovely user who was re-selling them, unworn, due to a shoe size problem for only $25 (with expedite shipping!!). And I am glad to say they fit me perfectly and I wear them probably 5 days out of the week. Not sure if they are still even on trend, but here at the Deathly Fashion, I wear what I want to, trend or not

In other news, anyone pick up Tay Swift's new album, RED? Two fav songs off of it are Begin Again and 22. Just putting that out there. 

Enjoy the week, loves!

xo




11 comments:

  1. Lovely post - I don't usually shop on eBay as I'm not a huge fan of online shopping but your finds sound really cool. Glad you found items you love for affordable prices! And I completely agree with you - I wear things that appeal to me and that I like, even if they've been out of style for a while! :)

    Love, Fatima (fashionpilgrim)
    Twitter: @fashpilgrim
    Instagram: @fashionpilgrim

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the first picture.;-)
    Maybe follow each other on BLOGLOVIN and GFC???
    My Blog


    ReplyDelete
  3. Digging that look! I love how you paired the edgy piece with the effortless white top- totally something I would wear.

    www.alifeinthefashionlane.blogspot.com

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look super! I love your necklace, looks great! ;)
    I'm following you now. :D If you want, you can find me on: http://the-wandering-heart.blogspot.com
    Lots of love! :*

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this look, it is relaxed yet could be dressed up for night!
    Love your blog, come and look at mine?
    xxx
    http://www.thepartychief.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  6. oooo, what a bargain! my love for eBay is endless! I think I'm gnna search up that pleather skirt, looks divine~

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love this carefree outfit. I've been looking for a skirt like that, and I do shop ebay quite a bit. Cute blog! Started following on GFC!!
    xo jess
    www.stmurrie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. How gorgeous are you!!!?? Very cuite outfit x

    ReplyDelete
  9. LOOOOVE the sneaker wedges! They're so great, aren't they! I love this outfit. The skirt is great. Very laid-back!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments my wizard friends! ♥