Friday, August 3, 2012

Just last the year



 Top - Forever 21// Skirt - made by my beautiful sister// Sandals - Urban Outfitters// Bag - Gifted by my lovely BFF// Watch - Betsey Johnson// Necklace - the swap meet// Sunnies - AJ Morgan via PLNDR

My travels in Cambodia could only last so long and now I'm back in America eating In-N-Out and fried twinkies. This has only led to a very light wallet and a closet of mine that needs some new treats! (Why I joined Poshmark - @TatianaTouch).  Now I totally wish there was much more time during the summer so I could get a job and maybe buy some things on my wish list for back to school, which is coming up too soon. But no, I spend my last month, minus the one week of camping I'll be gone, making bracelets, reading the Hobbit, and obsessing over Degrassi. Oh and having Birdy's songs on replay, can't forget that. (She's freaking awesome). Anyways, I'm pretty sure you've seen pieces of this outfit in my blog before, I just can't believe I've never worn this outfit before. Enjoy the rest of your summer boys and girls!


Oh and here's a picture of me at the OC Fair. I actually won that Hello Kitty! I, for one, am very proud I won a carnival game.

And this is how I keep busy and avoid doing summer homework... lots of me attempting to do crafty stuff. 

19 comments:

  1. Your outfit is stunning! I absolutely love that necklace.

    xo, Meera

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I bought it for my senior portrait, and I was lucky enough to get it at my local flea market :)

      Delete
  2. birdy~!!!!!!!! her voice is sooo magical<3 why don't you have gfc so I could follow?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ohhh I know right? I love her! And oops! Now I have one on my page :) Sorry about that.

      Delete
  3. In-N-Out and fried twinkies... hells yes! youre cute and so is your blog. now following!

    xx james

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love that combination!
    Following you now. X

    www.thisoddgirl.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Amazing outfit and photos! I love it :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your outfit, the top is such a gorgeous colour:) It looks lovely paired with the necklace!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Adore the look. =)
    xo,
    nancy

    http://adoretoadorn.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Looked through your old posts, and you have amazing style girl!

    I just started my own fashion and life style blog too.
    http://dont-push-enter.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. I hope you had fun in Cambodia! I'm loving your style by the way. All the bright colors are awesome (especially your sunglasses)! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. I loooveee the orange top you have on with your super pretty necklace!! :D

    xoxo
    onceuponasprinkle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Looks like you have been super busy! Love your outfit. The colours are stunning. Perfect for summer :)
    Anna

    http://opshopaholic.blogspot.co.nz/

    ReplyDelete
  12. i really love that tie-dye skirt! your sister is so talented! xo


    http://dressedupallligators.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  13. I just stumbled upon your blog-- we're fellow contributors for Atelier Indigo magazine! Your style is absolutely unique and your outfits are well put together, I'm a total fan! :) Needless to say, I have followed your blog! x

    Love,
    Fatima

    voguishdesires.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hi there,
    I just found your blog and im so so glad i did!

    your blog is so amazing and these photos are lovely! haha the hello kitty especially :)

    would you like to follow each other?i just followed you and would appreciate if you could do the same back! :)

    have a great day!
    --
    Nicole and Eli
    xoxo
    http://thegreenraybans.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. your necklace is lovely! :)

    followed you xx
    http://oliviiaaaaa.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
  16. love your neon coral top, it's amazing xo
    would you like to follow each other?
    A
    xx
    http://epiquemoi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments my wizard friends! ♥