Sunday, August 19, 2012

Back-to-what?

I don't know about you but I find it ironic that during my childhood (and now) I always had the feeling of dreading the first day of school yet I was so excited to plan what I was wearing! The other funny thing is, I actually like school - and looking through Nordstrom's BP Fall Lookbook I believe I can rock as class president and the rebel this year! From preppy silhouettes with a new-not-really-new print this season, Plaid, to straight out simplicity with different textures e.g. denim on denim and leather skirts. School is coming fast for me and for those of you who have started already, what did you wear on the first day of school?





7 comments:

  1. Love the plaid jeans! perfect for school

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't even want to think of school! Mine will probably around the middle of september ....
    I like those red trousers :)
    Following you now!

    ReplyDelete
  3. love photos :)

    http://trapeziovermelho.blogspot.pt

    ReplyDelete
  4. these pictures are great , love them!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this lookbook.
    http;//peaceandloveand.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. i wore uniforms so i never got to pick hahah but i love these looks

    -Jessica
    http://www.jumpintopuddles.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ohh Love all the outfits my favourite probably being the Last! Wonderful post hun, completely love your blog following? definately! Haha and on my first day back I wore uniform yaay cus most brit schools dont really feel the need to grant us kids the freedom to express ourselfs through our style Lol cannot wait till college next year where we'll actually get to wear our own clothess Hip hip hooray! Lool xox


    OhSoFashionxo

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments my wizard friends! ♥