Friday, July 27, 2012

At the Fair

Finally summer is here! So put down your iPads kids, take your eyes off that Instagram, and just DVR your Pretty Little Liars tonight because that means the fair is coming to town! Though fairs happen all year round nationally, it is the most special during this season and I can see why. Who wouldn't want to stroll through a fairground and much on deep-fried everything? Fair day is the one day you can cheat on your diet and finally use YOLO correctly. So to stay comfy in the sun, while eating, and occasionally going on rides, here are some of my picks for an ensemble to the fair, or any time of festival this season. But, if you're going to be eating that giant turkey leg and deep-fried butter you better look good doing it




Ahh, summer love! A lovely date to the fair! - To flaunt your girly side with all the comfort of pants we have a - wait for it - a skort romper. Yes, half romper and half dress. How much more perfect can this be for a date? And don't forget to show your hardcore side (we all have it in us) with awesome textured arm candy and tennies.

1. Mango bucket bag
2. House of Harlow sunnies
3. Dolce Vita skort romper
4. Topshop Pink mesh trainers
5. Topshop ombre floral kimono
6. La Mer wrap watch
7. Tobi studded cuff
8. Tobi wrap bracelet
9. Tobi woven wrap bracelet

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
If you're like me and is kinda forevs alone, you always have your BFFs to hang right? It's always a bit more of a relief to dress around your friends and be a bit more comfortable. This was inspired by the one movie I watched over and over again a few summers back: The Sisterhood of Traveling Pants. It just reminds me of summer, can you feel it?

1. Citizens of Humanity shorts
2. ASOS leather backpack
3. Delia's eyelet crop top
4. Forever 21 bangle set
5. Forever 21 diamond spike necklace
6. New Look printed headscarf
7. Stuart Weitzman sandals

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


Yes, I know there isn't a Coachella coming around anytime soon but who says that's the only music fest? Even at the fair they have some pretty cool music acts and even if there isn't, you can still dress for it! 

1. Ray Ban aviators
2. LK wrap bracelet
3. Romwe belted shorts
4. MOTO neon sleeveless biker jacket
5. In Love with Fashion cut-out bra top
6. Republic sparkle heart studs
7. Steve Madden ankle boots

16 comments:

  1. Love every set!
    So beautiful, truly great pieces!

    http://adollwithoutstyle.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look gorgeous ! I love your style, following your blog now ! I am a new blogger and would really appreciate if you stopped by my blog and follow back if you like it ! xx
    Xx
    Hélène
    http://www.thisisln.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. these are super great selctions!! I'm following you hun!

    xx nathan.niche

    www.the-provoker.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. love of of the sets, but my favorite is music junkie. also, TY for stopping by my blog and commenting & following. & did you follow on bloglovin'? i can't see to find you on my GFC list? but following you now on bloglovin' :)

    xVisa
    http://1finedai.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. never mind my gfc is now working properly, & let me know if you want me to follow your blog on gfc too. but i can't do it manually, for some reason i can only follow on gfc if the blogger has the gfc widget.

      Delete
    2. I'm following you on bloglovin' :) You can follow me on either, whatever it more convenient for you ! Thank you so much!
      xoxo

      Delete
  5. Thanks for stopping by & following beautiful!! Love your style, following you back :)
    Lets keep in touch! xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Amazing--love the cute little dress for date nite and the Tobi leather cuff!!

    Loving your blog,
    -Lauren
    http://adornlafemme.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. amazing looks,music junkie is my fave I'm your newest follower on bloglovin
    NANCIEMWAI.COM

    ReplyDelete
  8. Nice!!!! I love all of them!!! thank you for sharing!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely set! xx

    www.satinandsouffles.com
    www.satinandsouffles.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Such a lovely post: I like these outfits so much!!
    What about following each other? Cosa mi metto???

    ReplyDelete
  11. We loved your blog and it's concept. hope you like ours too.

    B&J, the TwinManiacs

    http://www.twin-maniacs.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete
  12. omg. all things are so amazing >.< find your blog very interesting and good *-*

    love
    beauthi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hello! I just came across your blog, and I love it! I’ve decided to follow you! If you get a minute, I have an awesome giveaway on my blog worth $140! It's a piece by Alicia Klein- While you’re visiting, follow along so we can keep in touch! :)
    xo, elle from Living in Color.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments my wizard friends! ♥