Monday, June 18, 2012

Let Her Wear Leather

(photos from style.com)
Okay, maybe we won't let Kim Kardashian wear leather but these are two of my favorite looks from the Resort 2013 shows. And because I am not one who will be in a Bergdorf Goodmans this November to do last minute shopping before escaping the cold winters on a cruise, I treat Resort as inspiration for my escape from cold weather : summer. (duhSo what, leather in a warm climate? It could happen. Two of my favorite leather looks are from 10 Crosby Derek Lam and A.L.C.. Do I need to explain the greatness of the leather overalls? The over-sized pockets and perfect cuff at the ankle - so good. And for stylist-turned-designer, Andrea Lieberman (A.L.C.), she has created an amazing look with bright red leather shorts that will be a perfect staple in anyone's wardrobe for the season. (Red can pretty much compliment anything, it's amazing.)  - Gosh, I just want to wear the entire outfit. - The latter collections along with many others like Tibi, and Thakoon, have become fair game inspiration for me this season! 


4 comments:

  1. OMG, the first outfit is amazing!
    I love it!!!

    XOXO
    http://foreverfashion-2011.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love these leather looks! Derek Lam's Resort collection is gorgeous.
    Thanks so much for following my blog! I followed yours, too!

    xoxo
    Meera

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome blog! would you mind following each other via bloglovin? x

    /Malin @ http://fashionfied.tk

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments my wizard friends! ♥