Friday, April 6, 2012

Oh, just teenage stuff - I guess

 Dress - Cotton On// Sweater - Nordstrom Rack// Shoes - Jeffrey Campbell

Thumb and Ringer Finger: China Glaze High Hopes// Index, Middle, and Pinky: Sally Hansen Mint Sprint under China Glaze Luxe and Lush


DV by Dolce Vita sandals

I've been sucked in to a pool of things I can't explain: one on how much work I've had this week and another on how much sleep I've been lacking. - I had a mock trial this week for my AP Lang class and, of course, my team won, probably the highlight of this crazy week. It sucks when it's that one final week before a break off from school and it's probably thing longest week that will ever happen in your life. I've also been sucked into the pool of One Direction (please forgive me, iPod, for those many times I've repeated What Makes You Beautiful) but to make up for it, I've been torturing myself with the amazing Hunger Games soundtrack - I'm telling you it is beyond the words and does such an immaculate job on touching every feeling within the books. By the way, don't you love the bright colors this season? I think it's the best yet - I can even add more with my Nike Free Run 3+s that are on their way! I've been incorporating it onto my nails lately with a touch of one of the Hunger Games (I know, I'll shut up about that now) nail polishes from China Glaze, it's a fun sparkly and flake type top coat and I'm in love with it! 


And this is what's up:
(from left to right)
1.What I'm reading right now:  The Scorch Trials - James Dashner
2.What I'm listening to right now: Rules - Jaymee Dee
3.What I'm want right now: ASOS Paisley Squares Blazer

1 comment:

  1. i love that outfit

    xoxo
    http://www.snapshotsbyella.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments my wizard friends! ♥