Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Color this, read that.

 Sweater - Thrift// Dress - Nordstrom Rack// Watch - Betesey Johnson// Flats - Jeffrey Campbell// Bag - Teen Vogue// Belt - Urban Outfitters

Finally! I get to wear the orange dress that was sitting in my closet for months. I purchased it last summer and have only worn it twice if I'm correct. It seemed to pair perfectly with the sweater I found at a thrift store in Torrance - amazeballs. It's so comfy and was just the thing for this confusing California weather, I mean seriously it's sunny out but a little cold, then add some wind and a gloomy sky for tomorrow. But I am trying to enjoy the sun while I can (I heard rain is coming my way!) so I am able to show off my newly dyed kool-aid tips, this time in an orange/red hue. The color is very close to the red but I parts of my hair does look like a lighter red!


It's that time of year again - AP testing. Oh the joy! I am looking forward to it being over so I will have time to read all I want to read and do all I want to do. My style.com/print magazine came in today and I am just dying to go through it, but I know that guilt will start to slowly fill me up when I catch a glimpse of my AP review books. My reading list has become so long I will be amazed if I still remember half the books I've been wanting to read. Soon the time will come for reading and purely reading.

5 comments:

  1. LOVING YOUR KNIT!

    www.aroundlucia.com
    www.aroundlucia.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. the neon! it's so blinding hehe love it x

    ReplyDelete
  3. love this post and also your blog! It's so nice!!! I follow you!
    Pass to my blog and if it likes you follow me too, I will be so glad :D
    kisses
    http://francescagiusti.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments my wizard friends! ♥