Sunday, March 4, 2012

March




Sweater - Christmas Gift// Collar - Trouve// Skirt - Nordstrom BP// Tights - Vera Wang for Kohls// Boots - Dolce Vita

What have I been doing? Sticking my head in my nook and never coming out - only to study and do homework. I'm very busy and feel so bad I can't run a blog at the same time, I want it to be quality so posts are low - very low, but I will try to post from time to time, there are a lot of outfits I haven't posted yet, so hopefully we can get that in. I've been wearing this type of outfit pretty much everyday though - it's one of those phases. I've been in a lot lately, like sci-fi books, Carly Rae Jespen's Call Me Maybe song (addicting, and pretty much the best song ever), and I've been searching the world wide web nonstop for new sandals, I just can't stop! Alright, my homework calls. 


2 comments:

Thank you for your comments my wizard friends! ♥