Friday, September 30, 2011

Update


 Dress - Made by my lovely sister // Shirt - American Eagle // Wedges - Jeffrey Campbell // Bag - Goodwill // Watch - Betsey Johnson




Sweater - Dad got it for me for Xmas // Shorts - Forever 21 // Boots - Dolce Vita // Tights - Vera Wang for Kohls // Necklace - Swap Meet

School has taken over my life! Not only do I have to do homework for 3 APs but I've also been sick this week which has pushed me back a lot! And on top of that I have to plan a Sweet 16 in a month. The only things done are dress and invites at the moment...scary! But it's going to be fun! Loved the weather today... it sprinkled a bit then a rainbow came out. Awesomeness. Quick post! Enjoy the fall!

XOXO t.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments my wizard friends! ♥