Saturday, August 20, 2011

Get it for less: Isabel Marant Dicker Boots



Katie Holmes
Photobucket
Rumi Neely - Fashiontoast


For so long I've just been admiring the Isabel Marant Dicker boots as seen on both Rumi Neely and Katie holmes and other bloggers countless times! They haunt me. A perfect heel on a western inspired ankle boot... how can you not love it! Since it is mostly sold out everywhere on the planet I have found a solution that will even save you some dollar bills.

Dolce Vita Jamison Bootie - $119 on Piperlime.com
(Both in black and taupe)


12 comments:

  1. I love these boots and have always wanted to find a cheaper alternative..these dolce vita ones are perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  2. love them so much! and much cheaper. thanks for the tip :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those boots are so hot right now! I really want a pair for fall!

    stylebymj.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. They have just the right heel and style. Good alternative if you cant get the real thing!
    Tikkitiboo + Ahka Vintage
    Enter our $200 Giveaway Here!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love that, but I'm trying to be realistic, I don't think I suit myself using that shoes.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is great! They are also having boots that look so alike on sale at Zara xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. love these booties! if you want to you can enter my giveaway, you can win a KO YSL Arty ring! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love this style! The Dolce Vita version is so cute!

    GTBB,
    http://badjoan.blogspot.com
    http://cookingjoan.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm obsessed with these shoes!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your style of blog presentation is very attractive.The meaningful contribution of your mind reflects on those people who are looking for new ideas and informations.

    Isabel Marant NYC

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments my wizard friends! ♥