Monday, August 22, 2011

The Floral Tribe

Went to finally watch Crazy, Stupid, Love with my sister today. Such a cute movie! I loved every second of it.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Sweater - Roxy // Skirt - Forever 21 // Sandals - Deena and Ozzy // Watch - Betsey Johnson
Mixed my floral skirt with my tribal print sweater as it was a tiny bit chilly outside today. I also re-dyed my tips today. Just all red this time! No purples or blues, I actually like just one color. Welps that's all for today! Two more weeks of summer left... most will be put to good use of... homework! Whoo hoo!

6 comments:

  1. yay it's starting to get cooler! love the pairing and your long hair. following! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. ohh love the outfit! you look really pretty :)

    check out my blog *
    xoxo
    Mariana

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a lovely outfit! ;-))

    x
    bloo.
    http://bloo90fashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love how you tied the sweater ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. i must see this movie! u look gorgeous, thanks for stopping by & your sweet comment :)

    fashionableroad.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments my wizard friends! ♥