Sunday, August 28, 2011

DIY: Flowers and Paramore


Did a trial of the popular floral headband - inspired by The Beauty Department D.I.Y. Friday, Free People, and MacBarbie07 from Youtube.

I found a fake sunflower in the sewing room and decided to do a trial of the floral headband, but I am for sure going out to buy smaller ones that I can actually wear! Hahaha.

Photobucket
Looks kinda silly. These are only used for dramatic use, I'm guessing.

Also my sister has learned how to sew this summer and she's actually made me a couple of dresses. We go to swap meet and basically just pick out a yard of fabric we like. This weekend I found an awesome Paramore print that I had to get! I most likely will be wearing this shirt with just some jeans and a blazer because the print is so loud. In love with it!
Photobucket
Photobucket



1 comment:

  1. I really want to try the DIY floral headband too! It looks awesome on you! And that shirt is so ell made!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments my wizard friends! ♥